Electronic clock skeleton allows:
to demonstrate original decoration of your home, office, place of sale ...;
to become a wonderful gift that will not leave anyone indifferent;
to implement original and effective advertising of a brand (hotel chain, gas stations, etc.
Electronic clock skeleton has the peculiarity of:
using variable colored background to display or duplicate information about time;
visibility of the internal structure of the clock located on a variable colored background (skeleton);
оriginal principle of clock operation;
the convenience of setting the clock by bluetooth smartphone.
Electronic clock skeleton displays: hours, minutes and seconds. Besides that, with a variable coloured background it can:
- indicate the day of the week;
- duplicate indications of seconds, minutes or hours;
- create colored light effects to the background of the clock.
This clock has a unique operating principle (WO/2011/062569 – «Method of visualization of information about time the «POLYLINE HANDS»), which is illustrated by the examples on the Fig. 1:
hours - short hand;
minutes - the end of the polyline hand;
second – short flashes on the circular dial.
Operating principle of clock POLYLINE HAND
With help of your smartphone via bluetooth is carried out:
- time correction;
- settings of the brightness of the arrows and the background in the light (9: 00-21: 00) and dark (21: 0-09: 00) part of a day;
- selection of appropriate colors:
- day of the week;
- duplicating of indications of seconds, minutes or hours through the one of the backlight color rows (6, 7, 12, 30 colors); creation of light effects;
- installation of a permanent background color (choice of one of 6 colors).
The clock case is made of wood (oak).
To order the clock you can choose:
- the color of the hands: green, red, blue, white;
- material of the case: oak, birch.
- The lithium battery ensures safety of the clock settings with no power.
- The size of the dial - 300mm.
- Dimensions – Ø400mm*40mm.
- Weight – 1,0кг.
- Supply voltage –12V
- -Maximal brightness - 15 Вт;
- -Minimal brightness - 4 Вт;
- Temperature range:0°С – +45 °С
Presentation of videos project
Current state of development - Electronic clock skeleton
It has done a working prototype, which provided all the functions listed above and shown in the photos and the video.
The creator - Electronic clock skeleton
Aleksandr Sheremeta - inventor, assignee, Ph.D., Associate Professor, UKRAINE, VINNITSA.
All my previous work can be found at:
I would like to thank you for your support with this project.